Monday, December 1, 2008

Hazel

A dear friend of ours is having a really horrible time. In short, her daughter swallowed a battery from a remote and is now fighting to recover. Please go over and read the story. Please let everyone know how dangerous those little batteries are when swallowed, remember these batteries are in those cards that talk and sing songs. Most of all please keep Hazel and her parents in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Lori said...

I read this through Mel today...thanks so much for the alert.

My thoughts and prayers are with your friends. Looks like things are on the upswing and I hope it continues.

SO scary.